[OpenAFS] any experiences with OpenAFS client on the upcoming MacOS 10.10 (yosemite) release?

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Mon, 20 Oct 2014 15:58:20 -0400

I can request it on our account, but I need a *clear* explanation, for
Apple, of ... "what your kernel extension does and why your customers
are required to install it".

If someone who knows the internals better than I can provide this text,
that'd be great.

Thanks.