[OpenAFS] Help: Volume inaccessible after incident

Måns Nilsson mansaxel@besserwisser.org
Tue, 2 Sep 2014 14:17:56 +0200

--R92lf0Oi2sxyK3LA

Subject: Re: [OpenAFS] Help: Volume inaccessible after incident Date: Mon, =
Sep 01, 2014 at 08:24:35PM +0200 Quoting Franco Milicchio (fmilicchio@me.co=
m):

> > Did the server run any salvage and is there anything in the log about t=
he outcome?
>=20
> Right now I am unable to go into the server room. Tomorrow I=E2=80=99ll c=
heck the logs (no ssh on db servers policy).

"bos getlog"

(you probably need to be annointed with the right bits to do that,
 but since you're able to salvage you probably are.)

--=20
M=C3=A5ns Nilsson     primary/secondary/besserwisser/machina
MN-1334-RIPE                             +46 705 989668
Why is it that when you DIE, you can't take your HOME ENTERTAINMENT
CENTER with you??

--R92lf0Oi2sxyK3LA

--R92lf0Oi2sxyK3LA--