[OpenAFS] Max number of groups owned by user

Todd Lewis utoddl@email.unc.edu
Tue, 24 Mar 2015 10:56:51 -0400

You are looking for "groupquota".

$ pts examine -nameorid <userid>

will show, among other things, a "group quota: #" -- the number of
additional groups this user can create.

$ pts setfields -nameorid <userid> -groupquota <###>

lets admins change a user's group quota. I believe the default is 20, and
there's an off-by-one in there somewhere. See pts help setfields.
--
Todd