[OpenAFS] How to modify AFS uid after user has been created

Susan Litzinger susan@psc.edu
Thu, 21 May 2015 11:37:47 -0400

--089e012953804f675e05169953c6

We have a situation where we need to change the AFS uids for a handful of
long-time users who have uids that are < 1000.  I can't seem to find any
way to change the AFS uid for anyone after they have been created.  Has
anyone else run into this problem, and if so, how did you resolve it?

TIA - Susan Litzinger
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center

--089e012953804f675e05169953c6

AFS uids for a handful of long-time users who have uids that are &lt; 1000.=
=C2=A0 I can&#39;t seem to find any way to change the AFS uid for anyone af=
ter they have been created.=C2=A0 Has anyone else run into this problem, an=

--089e012953804f675e05169953c6--