[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-announce] fin

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
Fri, 25 Sep 2015 12:12:57 -0400

Dear Daria,

I remember those early days with much fondness, and I'm happy then (as
I'm happy now) to be able to call you my friend.  While I haven't been
extremely active in OpenAFS for a while, you have certainly been a rock
of the project.  However I'm also sure that it will, somehow, survive
with your departure.  Regardless, you will be missed.

Please keep us aprised of your future endeavors.

Yours,

-derek