[OpenAFS] Support for Mac OSX 10.10 ( El capitan )

Duncan S Kincaid dsk@mit.edu
Mon, 11 Apr 2016 12:25:19 +0000

With limited testing under OS X 10.11.x, the latest Auristor AFS client (0.=
106) appears to do the trick.
Previous versions struggled with Office 2016.

I too suggest you give their OpenAFS installer a go.
<https://www.auristor.com/filesystem/client-installer/>

ciao
dk

Duncan Kincaid
cron | mit school of architecture and planning

> On Apr 11, 2016, at 5:24 AM, Andreas Ladanyi <andreas.ladanyi@kit.edu> wr=
ote:
>=20
> Hi,
>> Hi all,
>>=20
>> since I cannot find a release of openAFS for El Capitan, even not for Yo=
semite. I was wondering whether OS/X is still supported or is it abandoned.=
=20
>> Can someone give some more insight in this, since it gives some doubt in=
 our present idea of transferring the company file sharing infrastructure t=
o AFS.
>=20
> Auristor is compatible with OpenAFS, so i think the Auristor client for O=
S/X could help you. I never tried myself.