[OpenAFS] broken callbacks

Andreas Hirczy ahi@itp.tugraz.at
Wed, 20 Apr 2016 17:54:20 +0200

Hi!

To hunt down some performance problems on our AFS servers I started to
integrate some metrics to our Ganglia monitoring system via a dirty
hack; see for example
<https://itp.tugraz.at/ganglia/?c=Theoretische%20Physik%20-%20Serverraum%20Chemie&h=faepsv00.tu-graz.ac.at>.

In that context 3 questions regarding nFEs and nCBs entered my mind:

 - What's the meaning of those?

 - I found some information about nFEs and nCBs in