[OpenAFS] Alternate source of Windows grind all Kerberos

Gaja Sophie Peters gaja.peters@uni-hamburg.de
Wed, 24 Aug 2016 15:10:12 +0200

Am 24.08.2016 um 07:35 schrieb Neil Davies:

> It appears that secure-enpoints web site is broken since, at least, Monday.
>
> Anyone know where I can lay my hands on copy of heimsal Kerberos and
> the network identity manager for Windows?

We have a copy on our website, see here:
https://itwiki.math.uni-hamburg.de/doku.php/en:user:afs:install#windows
(Only for 64-bit Windows, I don't have a copy of the 32-bit files)

In recent tests, I found MIT Kerberos to work better for
"Single-Sign-On", both putty and firefox (with proper settings) can
access the Kerberos-Ticket. I didn't manage to get that to work with
Heimdal.

Greetings,
Gaja Peters