[OpenAFS] kinit/aklog auto-authenticate info

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Thu, 30 Jun 2016 12:58:42 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 29 Jun 2016, Shadrach Smith wrote:

> I'm having trouble getting my users to auto authenticate (very necessary
> for openlava)
> Is there a good resource for this?  I'm seeing a lot of different information and nothing appears definitive.
> centos 6.7, openafs 1.6.14-1, pam-afs-session-2.6

The question is a bit sparse on the actual details of what you want, but
the first thing I would point you at is Russ Allbery's k5start -- despite
the name, it can manage AFS tokens as well as kerberos tickets, starting
from keytab (preferred) or password.

-Ben