[OpenAFS] ls: : Operation timed out

Yannick Ulrich yannick.ulrich@psi.ch
Thu, 27 Apr 2017 09:50:20 +0200

I=E2=80=99ve spoken to Achim Gsell <achim.gsell@psi.ch> who is an =
administrator here at
PSI. As Jeffrey suggested it appears to be a firewall issue on the Mac =
which
for whatever reason seems to be restricted to afsfs11.psi.ch.

As a quick fix I can just disable the Mac's firewall and easily get =
access.
However, I=E2=80=99d hope for a more permanent solution that would work =
with the
firewall enabled.=20

Thanks!

Yannick Ulrich