[OpenAFS] vos dumps to S3 via S3 Storage Gateway?

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Wed, 1 Mar 2017 13:52:26 -0500

Sounds like the most recent TSM patches may or may not be in the OpenAFS
tree?

Are you aware of any reason that this api is not enabled by default? I
believe it would be a huge win for OpenAFS to be able to advertise
native TSM support.

Thanks.

On Wed, Mar 01, 2017 at 04:55:25PM +0000, Mark Vitale wrote:
>=20
> > On Mar 1, 2017, at 11:32 AM, Dave Botsch <botsch@cnf.cornell.edu> wro=
te:
> >=20
> > How would one go about building OpenAFS as such? Any documentation
> > someplace?
> >=20
>=20
> To enable butc to use the TSM XBSA APIs, specify:
>=20
> configure =E2=80=94enable-tivoli-tsm     =20
>=20
> Sorry, I have no other details or OpenAFS documentation I can point you=
 to.
>=20
>=20
> =E2=80=94