[OpenAFS] Upgrading to newer OpenAFS procedure docs

Joyce, Stephen stephen@email.unc.edu
Mon, 3 Dec 2018 13:54:29 +0000

On Fri, 30 Nov 2018, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:

> The situation tends to be fairly customized for each site (and is not a
> terribly common operation), so I don't know of any formal documentation.
> The thread starting at
> https://lists.openafs.org/pipermail/openafs-info/2017-January/042007.html
> is probably the most recent discussion

If it helps at all, that procedure, with Jeff Altman's reminder (quoted=20
below), worked exactly as needed *for me* for that situation. As Ben=20
mentioned, unique site conditions may mean it won't work for you without=20
changes.