[OpenAFS] Windows 10, OpenAFS 1.7, heimdal 7.4 kerberos enctype issue

Andreas Ladanyi andreas.ladanyi@kit.edu
Fri, 19 Jan 2018 09:28:08 +0100

Hi,

i try so setup windows 10, heimdal kerberos for windows and network
idendity manager.

The network idendity manager log tells me this kerberos error code
-1765328370 which tells me that enctype is not supported.

It seems that i get a kerberos 5 tgt at network idendity manager, but i
never get an afs token.

If i try to get a tgt for my principal with kinit and check it with
klist i get an tgt for my user principal.

aklog -d tells me -1765328370 for the afs service principal and so i
dont get an afs token.

allow_weak_crypto = true is set in the ProgramData/Kerberos/krb5.conf

Any ideas ?

cheers,
Andreas