[OpenAFS] building openafs on ppc64le architecture on Linux

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@mit.edu
Sun, 4 Mar 2018 19:05:40 -0600

On Sun, Mar 04, 2018 at 04:31:10AM -0500, Gary Gatling wrote:
> Hello.
>

> But now the third problem / error I get is:
>
> rx_pthread.c:164:97: error: expected expression before ';' token
>   error = CV_TIMEDWAIT(&rx_event_handler_cond, &event_handler_mutex,
> &rx_pthread_next_event_time);

Hmm, it is as if CV_TIMEDWAIT() somehow got #defined away.

I see from the pastebin that you are basing your work off 1.6.22; I
would recommend starting again from master (or 1.8.0pre5 which is
pretty similar), since (1) new code would have to go through master
anyway, and (2) master has some changes in this area, using the
OpenAFS Portable Runtime (opr) library instead of directly using
pthread calls, which may or may not be relevant.

-Ben