[OpenAFS] low write/read performance with 1.8.x 1.9.0 client

Giovanni Bracco giovanni.bracco@enea.it
Tue, 13 Oct 2020 21:45:15 +0200

Yes, of course, I really meant that the way OpenAFS client provides
encryption is really "spectacularly bad", as you wrote!

Giovanni

--
Giovanni Bracco
phone  +39 351 8804788