[OpenAFS] OpenAFS stopped working - me too

Neil Brown neilb+afs@inf.ed.ac.uk
Thu, 14 Jan 2021 13:02:48 +0000 (GMT)

Sorry, struggling with a connection today, but yes. Our site was working
fine up until about 8:30am GMT this morning, and then we started having
similar issues. We've been thinking it was a local configuration change,
though we hadn't made any AFS changes, only an openssl update.

But yes, sounds very similar to your problem. More details when I have a
better connection.

Neil
--
  Neil Brown - Computing Officer - Appleton Tower 7.12a | Neil.Brown @ ed. ac.uk
  School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh        | Tel: +44 131 6504422

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.