[OpenAFS] OpenAFS stopped working - me too
Thu, 14 Jan 2021 14:27:31 +0100
On 14/01/2021 14:12, Heinz-Ado Arnolds wrote:
> Dear colleagues,
> thanks for your notes!
> We have the same problem with 1.8.6 clients since this morning and are
> working hard to find the problem. Our complete cell is not able to work
> any more. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Another "me too" here, same time (8:30 GMT), 1.8.6 servers.
* issue seems to affect VLDB and VLserver
* (oddly enough, one of our VLDB serves still answers - but not sync site)
* actual data/filesystem traffic seems to still/mostly work
* rxdebug / udebug / UBIK traffic work
* restarting fileservers seems like a bad idea - they need to connect to
VLDB sync site..