[OpenAFS] AFS database problem

FB fbo2@gmx.net
Thu, 14 Jan 2021 16:02:08 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

----- Urspr=C3=BCngliche Mail -----

I tried some more things:

   * libfaketime-LD_PRELOAD for ptserver/vlserver: Still no success electin=
     a sync host.
   * reducing the number of DB servers to one: fileservers still won't star=
     because of FSSYNC failure although VLDB and PTDB show state 1f.

It's not just a communication problem between DB servers.

Best regards,

Frank