[OpenAFS] OpenAFS Workshop CFP deadline extended to 00:00 UCT April 24, 2023

Di Marco White, Tracy J Tracy.DiMarcoWhite@gs.com
Tue, 18 Apr 2023 20:28:07 +0000

We have received multiple submissions, but we have also received a request =
to extend the CFP deadline due to holidays. As such, we are extending the C=
FP deadline to 00:00 UTC April 24th, 2023. Please follow the instructions a=
t https://workshop.openafs.org/afsbpw23/cfp/ for submitting your presentati=
on proposal.

Thank you for considering submission of a proposal!

The 2023 AFS Technology Workshop organizers

Your Personal Data: We may collect and process information about you that m=
ay be subject to data protection laws. For more information about how we us=
e and disclose your personal data, how we protect your information, our leg=
al basis to use your information, your rights and who you can contact, plea=
se refer to: www.gs.com/privacy-notices<http://www.gs.com/privacy-notices>