[OpenAFS] Windows: Keep tokens in an AD environment

spacefrogg-openafs@spacefrogg.net spacefrogg-openafs@spacefrogg.net
Thu, 23 Feb 2023 18:02:05 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Hi Christian,

If I recall correctly, the NIM would refresh the token if it also refreshed=
 the ticket. I used it in a Linux-KDC environment, though. So, when Windows=
 does that by itself, I wouldn't know if NIM is able to keep track of it. S=
o, you could try to let NIM refresh the ticket after initial acquisition.

I would go for the cheap timed-task option. I usually update after half the=
 lifetime. This is what I do on Linux hosts as well.

Kind regards,
=E2=80=93Michael