[OpenAFS] 2023 AFS Technologies Workshop - virtual

Di Marco White, Tracy J Tracy.DiMarcoWhite@gs.com
Wed, 7 Jun 2023 18:22:51 +0000

Hi all,

I'd like to invite anyone interested in AFS to register for the 2023 AFS Te=
chnologies Workshop taking place next week on June 12th, 13th, & 14th. The =
workshop is again this year being hosted on Zoom, and registration is open =
at https://workshop.openafs.org with the talks and timings listed. The main=
 talks will run from 9:30am until 3pm Eastern time, with themed community d=
iscussion or social time for an hour before the start each day, and an hour=
 after the talks end each day.

If you have any issues with registration, please mail to openafs.workshop@g=
mail.com to let us help.

If you are a student at a higher education institution, please contact open=
afs.workshop@gmail.com to take advantage of our offer of comped registratio=
n.

Please feel free to forward to anyone who you feel is interested in the con=
ference

If you have any questions, please let us know at openafs.workshop@gmail.com=
.

Tracy Di Marco White
On behalf of the 2023 Workshop organizers

Your Personal Data: We may collect and process information about you that m=
ay be subject to data protection laws. For more information about how we us=
e and disclose your personal data, how we protect your information, our leg=
al basis to use your information, your rights and who you can contact, plea=
se refer to: www.gs.com/privacy-notices<http://www.gs.com/privacy-notices>