[OpenAFS] Perl AFS module updated for 1.8.x

Ryan C. Underwood nemesis@icequake.net
Tue, 16 May 2023 16:43:07 -0500

--2mlUULIRm1p7ZWIZ

Hi openafs-info,

Norbert hasn't been heard from for a long time and I had a server that
needed upgrading, so I hacked up the Perl AFS distribution to get
dependent code going again.  My site's code mainly uses the VLDB and
VOS modules so the rest of the stuff is mostly only compile-tested.

https://github.com/runderwo/AFS

I don't expect this fork to work anywhere except with OpenAFS 1.8.x
libraries on Linux.  If there's any interest in reviving it to get
more modules working and/or improve portability, backwards
compatibility, etc, feel free to send your pull requests.

(Disclaimer: for greenfield Perl code it's better to use the CLI
wrappers at https://github.com/openafs-contrib/afs-command)

--=20
Ryan C. Underwood, <nemesis@icequake.net>

--2mlUULIRm1p7ZWIZ