[OpenAFS] 2023 AFS Technologies Workshop - virtual

Di Marco White, Tracy J Tracy.DiMarcoWhite@gs.com
Wed, 24 May 2023 14:09:31 +0000

Hi all,

I'd like to invite anyone interested in AFS to consider registering for the=
 2023 AFS Technologies Workshop on June 12th, 13th, & 14th. The workshop is=
 again this year being hosted on Zoom, and registration is open at https://=
events.zoom.us/e/view/vqOro4A_RfGeHNSVWD4Yvw with the list of talks and tim=
ings listed there as well. I will work to also have the schedule on the wor=
kshop website as soon as I can. The main talks will run from 9:30am until 3=
pm Eastern time, with themed community discussion or social time for an hou=
r before the start each day, and an hour after the talks end each day..

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Tracy Di Marco White
On behalf of the 2023 Workshop organizers

Your Personal Data: We may collect and process information about you that m=
ay be subject to data protection laws. For more information about how we us=
e and disclose your personal data, how we protect your information, our leg=
al basis to use your information, your rights and who you can contact, plea=
se refer to: www.gs.com/privacy-notices<http://www.gs.com/privacy-notices>