[OpenAFS-testers] OpenAFS 1.2.6 Release Candidate 3 now available for testing
Thu, 01 Aug 2002 03:01:06 -0400
A compressed tar file of OpenAFS 1.2.6-rc3 is now available at:
Changes since rc2 include:
- Fixed compilation error on 2.2 Linux kernels.
- fakestat now supports creating hard links in volume roots.
- The AFS init script on Linux will start AFS without network if
the client is running with dynroot.
- Handle receiving EAGAIN from recvfrom() on Linux.
- Drop GLOCK on Linux in osi_linux_alloc() if we're able to.
- Fix case where the getcell pioctl might skip cells when called
for the OpenAFS Gatekeepers