[OpenAFS-win32-devel] Re: Visual C++ 6 patches

Joe Buehler jbuehler@hekimian.com
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:34:09 -0400

Alex Yu wrote:

> Actually, DDK Suite 3 is not free but Windows Server 2003 SDK is.  Debugging Tools are free as well.  (See links below).

The XP RC2 SDK is free also, which is what I'm using.  The DDK is currently
only used in one file and I have ifdef'd around it for the moment.

> Do you work for a software company?  If yes, have you considered subscribing MSDN?  It really has low cost membership fee.  Latest version of SDK, DDK, Developer Tools, Operating Systems, etc. are all available for download via MSDN Subscriber Downloads.

This is pretty peripheral to my job.  At this point the current client seems to be
working pretty well so I may just submit some patches so the installer defaults
can be customized by the user, since that's all I really need at the moment.
--
Joe Buehler