[OpenAFS-win32-devel] registry.txt - QWORD?, ADM template

Brian Davidson bdavids1@gmu.edu
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:22:46 -0400

Two things:

1. A quick question:

Should "QWORD" in registry.txt mean DWORD?

Value : ChunkSize
Type : QWORD
Default : 20480 (CM_CONFIGDEFAULT_CACHESIZE)

2. I'm working on putting together a .ADM template (Group Policy
template) for all of the AFS client registry settings.  I'm assuming
that this isn't something which has already been done?  At any rate,
I've got most of the HKLM keys done at this point.  I'm still getting
up to speed with the client and all of the settings, so it's not very
well organized yet -- feedback is welcome.

If you would like to take a look at it, you can download it from
http://osf1.gmu.edu/~bdavids1/openafs .  I hope this is something you
all will find useful, and would like to add to the OpenAFS client, or
to the downloads page.

Brian Davidson
George Mason University