[OpenAFS-win32-devel] registry.txt - QWORD?, ADM template

Stephen Stoops Stephen.Stoops@asu.edu
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 12:45:26 -0700

 I am getting a page Forbidden when trying to download your adm
template.

-----Original Message-----
From: openafs-win32-devel-admin@openafs.org
[mailto:openafs-win32-devel-admin@openafs.org] On Behalf Of Brian
Davidson
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 12:23 PM
To: openafs-win32-devel@openafs.org
Subject: [OpenAFS-win32-devel] registry.txt - QWORD?, ADM template

Two things:

1. A quick question:

Should "QWORD" in registry.txt mean DWORD?

Value : ChunkSize
Type : QWORD
Default : 20480 (CM_CONFIGDEFAULT_CACHESIZE)

2. I'm working on putting together a .ADM template (Group Policy=20
template) for all of the AFS client registry settings.  I'm assuming=20
that this isn't something which has already been done?  At any rate,=20
I've got most of the HKLM keys done at this point.  I'm still getting=20
up to speed with the client and all of the settings, so it's not very=20
well organized yet -- feedback is welcome.

If you would like to take a look at it, you can download it from=20
http://osf1.gmu.edu/~bdavids1/openafs .  I hope this is something you=20
all will find useful, and would like to add to the OpenAFS client, or=20
to the downloads page.

Brian Davidson
George Mason University