[OpenAFS-win32-devel] No more feature changes expected before 1.3.70; future release plans

Roman Rozinov rroman@asu.edu
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:52:13 -0700

Installed 1.3.6590 in our test environment, Windows XP SP1. I have set
AFS Service to manual, and then stopped it.  Then I restarted the
Windows XP workstation.  Upon local account login, I received
"Integrated Login Failed: (null)" error message.  I checked that the
integrated login is not enabled.  Is that an ongoing issue?

This build also seemed to fix massive delays we have been experiencing.
It seems opening documents from AFS volume is much faster now.  We were
experiencing substantial delays opening Office, Textpad, and other
explorer dependent document apps in previous builds.

________

Roman Rozinov
Technology Support Analyst=20
Desktop Systems Technology, Information Technology
Arizona State University
rroman@asu.edu <http://www.asu.edu/it/>