[OpenAFS-win32-devel] commandline options for afscreds.exe

Thomas.Niedermeier@lrz-muenchen.de Thomas.Niedermeier@lrz-muenchen.de
Wed, 05 May 2004 01:28:21 +0200

Hello list,

I´m looking for the commandline options for afscreds.exe.

My Problem:
We have two Win 2003 terminalserver with roaming Profiles. If a user
logs in at Server A, maps an Afs-drive and logs of and then logs in at
Server B, he can not access the mapped drive. As we know, the
information in the registry show the name of Server A! If I use the
AFS-GUI - Drive Letters and unmount the drive and mount it again the
user has access to the drive. In the registry the servername has changed
to Server B.

I want to do this now at the login of the user with a script. I have
found the command to unmount all mapped afs-drive  -  afscreds.exe -Z.
Now the question:
How do I mount all defined drives under "Drive Letters"? I already tried
the options defined in the shortcut at autostart
(N:\Programme\IBM\AFS\Client\Program\afscreds.exe -A -M -N -Q) but with
no result.

Thanks.
Thomas