[OpenAFS-win32-devel] URGENT: 1.3.72 to release this Sunday

Kris Van Hees aedil-afs@alchar.org
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:41:08 -0400

On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 11:33:02AM -0400, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> Rodney M Dyer wrote:
> >                             Btw, I'm assuming you mean that Unix/Linux
> > servers are crashing that are running 1.2.11?  We are running the
> > Solaris version of 1.2.11 on all our servers and they seem to be fine,
> > again because we don't enable crypt.

As far as I know, the problem that is being triggered on the Unix server side
is SMP-dependent, and has most likely been present in all OpenAFS releases up
to (and including) 1.3.71.

	Kris