[OpenAFS-win32-devel] Problem obtaining tokens

Rudi Strasser rudi.strasser@gmx.de
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:12:08 -0400

I am using offline folders for other servers, however, I do not use them (and
I actually never did in the past) for \\afs.

To make it clear, I do not need to have the VPN connection in order to reach
the afs cells. Opening the VPN before asking for the tokens is only a
catalyst for a successfull completion.

Rudi