[OpenAFS-win32-devel] Symlinks for the Freelance root.afs volume

Rodney M Dyer rmdyer@uncc.edu
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:20:38 -0400

At 12:07 PM 10/28/04, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
>Rodney M Dyer wrote:
>>Btw,  I can't say I'm too happy about the certificates.  This blows my
>>AFSLogonShell hack out of the water.  Time to create my own provider
>>dll.  Except with my own, there's no way for me to get a hold of the
>>SMBName if in high security mode.  Ah well, win some, lose some.  Back to
>>the drawing board.
>
>There is nothing in the use of certificates which prevents you from
>replacing a DLL with one of your own.  It just means that when your DLL
>crashes I will ignore it.

Ok, great...for the short term.  I don't suppose you would create a system
like the MS Office package that will try to fix files that don't verify a
checksum using the Windows Installer services?

Rodney