[OpenAFS-win32-devel] New daily builds: Links 'R Us

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:24:49 -0500

What might be nice, is add a show symlink to the Explore AFS shell.
or beter still AFS properties that could list symlinks, hardlinks,
mount points etc.
I see the symlink list -name file can show symlinks.

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory