[OpenAFS-win32-devel] Afs + kerberos + integrated login with windows

bruno borges bruno borges <bruno.r.borges@gmail.com>
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 18:36:39 +0100

------=_Part_6961_3944226.1113586599059

Hello.

I have LDAP + Active Directory as directory services and I want to put=20
integrated login on the desktops but I'm facing some problems that I don't=
=20
understand why they happen. If you can give me some clue I would appreciate=
.

Thank you in advance!

--=20
Bruno Borges

------=_Part_6961_3944226.1113586599059

Hello.<br>
I have LDAP + Active Directory as directory services and I want to put
integrated login on the desktops but I'm facing some problems that I
don't understand why they happen. If you can give me some clue I would
appreciate.<br>

------=_Part_6961_3944226.1113586599059--