[OpenAFS-win32-devel] Problem obtaining AFS tokens in Windows XP

Aaron Adler cadlerun@csail.mit.edu
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 08:40:17 -0500

It turns out that I mistyped "csail.mit.edu" as "csail,mit.edu" when I
added the CSAIL servers using the GUI. Once I figured this out and
corrected it, it worked.

There was about a 1 pixel difference between the ',' and the '.' in the
GUI -- perhaps changing the font or doing a simple error check on the
AFS Cell name would prevent other people from doing what I did.

Thanks for the help!
Aaron