[OpenAFS-win32-devel] rxk5 openafs for windows work in progress--seems to work

Matt Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Mon, 01 Jan 2007 15:19:28 -0500

--------------090304040801020508080706

Hi Guys,

I've made all the pieces of the openafs for windows rxk5 port
available--the thing appears to work, though I'm the only one it has
worked for thus far.

I'm sending this in the current form per Derrick's request, not to
submit it per se, obviously.  Marcus plans to merge applicable changes
to his head branch, which has MacOS and other changes, and make new m*
patches available, as normal recently.

There are several bits (source patches, installers, etc), and links to
download them, and brief writeup, are here:

    http://linuxbox.com/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=winrxk5

Matt

--

Matt Benjamin

The Linux Box
206 South Fifth Ave. Suite 150
Ann Arbor, MI  48104

http://linuxbox.com

tel. 734-761-4689
fax. 734-769-8938
cel. 734-216-5309

--------------090304040801020508080706

<head>
</head>
Hi Guys,<br>
I've made all the pieces of the openafs for windows rxk5 port
available--the thing appears to work, though I'm the only one it has
worked for thus far.&nbsp; <br>
I'm sending this in the current form per Derrick's request, not to
submit it per se, obviously.&nbsp; Marcus plans to merge applicable changes
to his head branch, which has MacOS and other changes, and make new m*
patches available, as normal recently.<br>
There are several bits (source patches, installers, etc), and links to
download them, and brief writeup, are here:<br>
Matt<br>
Derrick J Brashear wrote:
 cite="midPine.GSO.4.61-042.0612061119140.5023@johnstown.andrew.cmu.edu"
 type="cite">could we see the windows work in progress?
something to merge with Marcus fairly shortly (if that's relevant).&nbsp;
I'm happily using the Unix stuff at 1510-m28.
Matt
Jim Rees wrote:
least HEAD?
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--