[OpenAFS-win32-devel] Open AFS Windows Compilation issue.

Bharat Kulkarni bharat.pict@gmail.com
Tue, 11 Sep 2007 17:42:04 +0530

------=_Part_4643_18821114.1189512724439

Hi,

I have downloaded the source code of OpenAFS, 1.5.15. While building the
source code I am getting the following error:

-->
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ubik_VL_GetEntryByNameO
<--

I tried to browse through the code to find its definition but I could not
find it. Can you kindly tell me where I can find its definition,
so that I can eliminate this error.

Thanks & Regards,
Bharat.