[OpenAFS-win32-devel] Building openafs-1.5.24 on WinXP SP2

Luigi Alfano alfano.luigi@gmail.com
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 02:58:11 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Jeffrey for your answer, I solved the problem compiling it with
visual studio 2003.
Now I have another question for you.
When I launch "nmake /f NMTakeinstall wix" I have a problem with the
property.wxi file.

c:\Programmi\openafs-1.5.24-src\openafs-1.5.24\src\WINNT\install\wix\property.wxi(52)
: fatal error CNDL0027: L'attributo "Type" ha un valore non per il tipo di
dati. (The "Type attribute ha a value not for the data type)

Source Trace:
   at
c:\Programmi\openafs-1.5.24-src\openafs-1.5.24\src\WINNT\install\wix\property.wxi:
line 52
   at
c:\Programmi\openafs-1.5.24-src\openafs-1.5.24\src\WINNT\install\wix\openafs.wxs:
line 62
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'candle' : return code '0x1' Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Programmi\Microsoft Platform
SDK\Bin\nmake.exe"': return code '0x2'