[OpenAFS-win32-devel] Obatain AFS Token in ASCII format

Luigi Alfano alfano.luigi@gmail.com
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:24:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jeffrey!

I'm studing openafs for a research project in my university.
I've written a routine that print on stout the afs token in standard ASCII
format, but only for linux. Now I'm tryng to do the same thing for windows
servers.
Can you help me to write this routine?
I'm starting studing hte source code of "ctokens.c" (in src/winnt/afsd
directory).

Please help me!
;)