[OpenAFS-win32-devel] Like to be a part of development team for "Native File System Replacement for SMB Server Interface"

Bharat Kulkarni bharat.pict@gmail.com
Tue, 20 May 2008 15:42:44 +0530

------=_Part_6673_14279630.1211278364599

Hi,
I am interested in working on "Native File System Replacement for SMB Server
Interface" project,

I understand that this will help me to build strong Distributed File Systems
and Windows Internals Skill.

I am passionate about working on Windows Network Redirector.

Can anyone please help me.

Thanks and Regards,
Bharat.