[OpenAFS-win32-devel] Help! Can not find MSVCR80.DLL when compiling openafs for windows xpsp2

hedgepiggy hedgepiggy@gmail.com
Thu, 9 Apr 2009 04:54:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I compiled openafs 1.5.51 for windows xpsp2 according to Readme-NT. But
it occured error as"Could not find MSVCR80.dll, so this application can not
run. Please restart" when I entered nmake /f NTMakefile install.

I exactly followed steps stated on readme-nt.
1.install vc2005
2.install windows ddk server 2003 sp1
3.install windows sdk server 2003 sp1
4.install NSIS
5.run vcvars32.bat
6.run setenv.bat /2000 /retail
7.edit ntbuild.bat and set variables
8.run ntbuild.bat free
9.run nmake /f NTMakefile install
I thought it was missed in c:\windows\system32\, but actually vc2005 has it,
why it was missed?
How could I solve this problem? I really need your help! Thank you very
much!