[OpenAFS-win32-devel] Fatal error when I am installing openafs

hedgepiggy hedgepiggy@gmail.com
Sat, 11 Apr 2009 23:19:20 -0700 (PDT)

According to instructions of NTReadme file, I downloaded my openafs-1.5.51
from http://www.openafs.org/dl/openafs/1.5.51/openafs-1.5.51-src.tar.

What is tarball? Do I need to download something else except
openafs-1.5.51-src.tar?