[OpenAFS-win32-devel] Urgent! Anyone could give me a picture of openafs client for windows architecture?

Peter Hallberg hallberg68@hotmail.com
Fri, 24 Apr 2009 17:08:54 +0200

I see that two of you has talked about the current driver but he was asking=
 about the new IFS driver and in the mailing list openafs-devel there is a =
post about it:

>> Where can I download the source code to the native Windows client (IFS d=
river) for OpenAFS?

> openafs repository branch openafs-windows-kdfs-ifs-branch

So you can download it with these commands:
# cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.openafs.org:/cvs login
# cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.openafs.org:/cvs checkout -r openafs-windows=
-kdfs-ifs-branch openafs

The password is available the page: http://openafs.org/cvs.html

As said it is a native windows network file system driver however it dosen'=
t do any network communication using TDI instead it talks to a user mode se=
rvice like the Unix implementation (and Arla)

Hitta hetaste singlarna p=E5 MSN Dejting!
http://dejting.se.msn.com/channel/index.aspx?trackingid=3D1002952=