[OpenAFS-win32-devel] Urgent! Anyone could give me a picture of openafs client for windows architecture?

hedgepiggy hedgepiggy@gmail.com
Fri, 24 Apr 2009 08:32:08 -0700 (PDT)

correct me if I am wrong or miss something...what I understand is:
1.when user want to operate on AFS files
2.the operation was directed (by who?)to smb redirector
3.then the smb redirector passes the request to NetBIOS
4.NetBIOS passes it in a smb packet to smb fileserver
5.smb filesserver solve the request and talk to cache manager
6.if no files in local disk, cache manager use RX protocol to download file
from remote server
7.the downloaded file was passed back to smb fileserver by loopback.

Is it a general process for a operation?