[OpenAFS-win32-devel] rawops.c

Matt W. Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:41:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Simon,

I wasn't trying to say anything about specific your changes to date.  Sometimes I would think simply removing code could be preferable--because if really want to look at how old releases worked, I will in fact look at old releases to find out.  I guess it depends.  On the other hand, it's nice to schedule things for possible future deletion, and it does reduce code size, so #if 0 seems the ideal thing to do on a first pass.

Matt

--

Matt Benjamin

The Linux Box