[OpenAFS-win32-devel] Implementation of integrated logon

Justin Paupore jpaupore@umich.edu
Tue, 19 Mar 2013 17:55:33 -0400

--20cf301cbd1e60132f04d84e2bcb

Hello OpenAFS devs,

I was looking through the source tree for OpenAFS for Windows, and was
wondering about how integrated logon was implemented. I saw a Winlogon
notifier (afslogon.dll), but Winlogon notifiers aren't supported past
Windows XP. Is there some alternate method of providing integrated logon
for Windows Vista and up?

Thanks,

Justin Paupore

--20cf301cbd1e60132f04d84e2bcb

 through the source tree for OpenAFS for Windows, and was wondering about h=
ow integrated logon was implemented. I saw a Winlogon notifier (afslogon.dl=
l), but Winlogon notifiers aren&#39;t supported past Windows XP. Is there s=
ome alternate method of providing integrated logon for Windows Vista and up=
?</div>

e>Justin Paupore</div></div>

--20cf301cbd1e60132f04d84e2bcb--