[OpenAFS-port-darwin] AFS Server on Mac OS X

Thomas Vincent thomasv@apple.com
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 14:50:09 -0700

The server portion of AFS on OS X is not complete. You will have to talk to
Chaskiel about when it will be ready.
http://homepage.mac.com/thomasv contains the binary Chaskiel at CMU created.
The page is meant for remote Apple employee's wishing to test AFS. Though
anyone wishing to use the installer can. There is nothing special about it.

Cheers,
Thomas Vincent
Apple IS&T

Owner of http://homepage.mac.com/thomasv