[OpenAFS-port-darwin] openafs Mac OS 10.1 port

Chaskiel M Grundman cg2v+@andrew.cmu.edu
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 16:07:25 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from internet.computing.openafs.port-darwin: 2-Nov-101 Re:
[OpenAFS-port-darwin] o.. by Shantonu Sen@MIT.EDU
> Was UBC_NOREACTIVATE #define'd in 10.0?
Yes. That was what I used to distinguish DP3 from DP4 and 10.0

I have some patches that result in something that compiles and loads,
and has other changes which are supposed to mirror changes I found in
10.1's kernel (but may be broken), but there's some VM stuff that it
does wrong (it panics on file writes and maybe reads too), and so I
haven't bothered to say anything about it.

If anyone wants to use it as a base for porting work, it's in
/afs/andrew.cmu.edu/acs/asg/cg2v/openafs-1.2.2-darwin1.4-not.diff