[OpenAFS-port-darwin] openafs Mac OS 10.1 port

Brian Biswas bbiswas@email.unc.edu
Tue, 06 Nov 2001 11:45:19 -0500

Joe,

					I've not had any problems at all (been running 5 days now). I can
authenticate, read, create, and write files. I just made those three changes
I mentioned; also, I did not define UBC_NOREACTIVATE.

--Brian Biswas
University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill

--On Monday, November 5, 2001 3:32 PM -0500 Joseph Jackson