[OpenAFS-port-darwin] OSX 10.1 Help

Rick Hill rrhill@ucdavis.edu
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:40:33 -0700

OK.  I updated to 10.1 and I lost AFS.  I removed the older version
and reinstalled the 1.2.2 binary.  All goes well.  On boot I can see
the message saying it is starting OpenAFS.  However, I can't connect
to AFS space any more.  I did my initial install many moons ago and
uncharacteristically do not have my original installation notes.  I
kept a copy of the /private/var/db/openafs/etc directory so the cell
configuration  is the same.  Do I need to edit something in the
hostconfig or other file to get AFS space to mount?  Or doe 1.2.2 not
support 10.1?  I am not running as a server.  I just need to mount
the local campus AFS cells.
			  Rick Hill
			  Webmaster
  Academic Computing Services	Office:	(530) 752-1616
  College of Engineering		FAX:	(530) 752-4465
  One Shields Avenue 		Email:	rrhill@ucdavis.edu
  Davis, CA 95616-5293
  U N I V E R S I T Y  O F  C A L I  F O R N I A,  D A V I S